Bloody Brisbane Crime Tours – Walk
Long before Melbourne existed, Brisbane was receiving the convict rejects of Sydney. Behind the modern facade discover the dark heart of the capital of the Sunshine State. Walk three city blocks through two centuries of Brisbane’s criminal history. This two hour crime tour of Brisbane is the Crime Tour to begin with. Hear REAL CRIME STORIES and visit REAL CRIME SCENE LOCATIONS including:
- THE DEATH OF DUNDALLI – Aboriginal hero or cold killer?
- GUNFIRE AT THE REGENT CINEMA – Johnny Stuart & the Whiskey Au Go Go
- THE MAD BUTCHER OF QUEEN STREET – Patrick Mayne: Murderer?
- LOVE IN A LANEWAY – prostitution, execution and murder in wartime Brisbane
- WITHOUT A TRACE – A haunting murder-mystery
- THE BLOODY TYRANT – Killed by his own men?
This tour is based on the books BLOODY BRISBANE: Murder in the River City – Volumes 1 & 2 by Crime Tours researcher Jack Sim.
Teenager (12-17): $25.00
Dates / Times
Tuesdays – 7:00pm
Thursdays – 7:00pm
Fridays – 7:00pm
Saturdays – 7:00pm
(Tours run in all weather)
King George Square, opposite Brisbane City Hall, under the TV screen.
For a map of the meeting location, click here.
Your evenings experience includes:
- Historic Crime Tour with Crime Host
- Donation to Ghost Tours’ Heritage Fund
Yes – Click for details.
Group / Private Bookings
Map – Meeting Place
Bloody Brisbane Crime Tours - Walk
Recommencing in 2017
News / Testimonials…
Bloody Brisbane: Murder in the River City
BLOODY BRISBANE: Murder in the River City is a Murder Trails true crime compendium detailing 13 historic homicides of 20th century from Australia's largest city.